Terms and Conditions
DAILY RATES INCLUDE:
- The services of a licensed professional hunter
- All airport and camp transfers.
- All pre-hunt preparations.
- Tracker, skinner and camp staff.
- Luxurious accommodation
- All meals and Beverages
- Daily laundry services.
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
- Four wheel drive hunting vehicle and equipment.
- Delivery of trophies to a shipping agent/ local taxidermist.
- Value added tax. (15% on daily rates only)
DAILY RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Trophy fees.
- Gratuities to PH trackers, skinners and camp staff.
- Transport costs from abroad to Windhoek International Airport and Airport taxes.
- Cost of side trips.
- Personal expenses.
- International phone calls and faxes
- Insurances and medical expenses of any kind
- Taxidermist fees and shipping of trophies
- A deposit of US$ 1000.00 per hunter, will be payable to confirm any booking. Payment must be made either in cash or electronic transfer. PERSONAL CHEQUE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Should the safari be cancelled for a period less than 180 days upon arrival, no refund will be made, where as a full refund (minus 10% admin fee) will be made for cancellations greater than 180 days in advance.
- We reserve the right to change any terms, conditions and prices without notice. Rates at the time of the hunt will apply.
- Please note that should you cut the safari short due to personal circumstances, in other words leave earlier, you will be charged for the full length of the safari.
We have taken the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and good health of clients, no liability will be accepted for injury, illness and/or losses incurred during or after the safari.
Rest days should be announced before the beginning of the safari. During a rest day, hunters will stay at camp. No sightseeing or hunting for predators will be done. A rest day is for our senior hunters who need to take a day off in the middle of the safari, or hunters that do not hunt on Sundays. Rest days cannot be announced during the safari.